**Due to COVID-19 and higher order volumes, expect delivery delays of up to 3-7 days.**
Lay back and relax, we got it covered!
Due to the size of our products, regular shipping methods do not work for FloatingMats®.
For your convenience, FloatingMats.com utilizes flat rate Southeastern Freight Lines shipping, and your order typically ships out the next business day after you place your order.
Please use your last name AND your phone number on your order.
We also offer FREE local pick-ups at our headquarters in Tulsa, Oklahoma.
Finally, and MOST IMPORTANT, please double-check for damage before signing.
FloatingMats® is NOT RESPONSIBLE for ANY damage claim AFTER signature.
To track your package, visit the Southeastern Freight Lines website at sefl.com or by phone at (800) 637-7335.
IMPORTANT NOTICES REGARDING SHIPPING:
- Please make sure to double-check your shipping address at checkout. We are not able to make changes to the shipping address once the order has been shipped out from our warehouse.
- Signature is required at delivery! Do NOT tell the shipping company to leave the product at your doorstep.
- Do NOT sign anything from the freight shipping company accepting receipt of the product until you have made a full inspection of your FloatingMats® to make sure that it was not damaged in any way during shipping. If you have any issues, please contact us for further instructions.
If you have questions regarding shipping, please feel free to fill out our contact form below or give us a call now at 1-833-FloatOn (1-833-356-2866)
We Do Offer International Shipping, but you must call us at the number above for quotes on shipping.
Your FloatingMat comes with a one-year warranty as set forth below and is given by FloatingMats, LLC, only in respect to product purchased and used in the United States.FloatingMats, LLC’s product(s), when delivered to you in a new condition in original container, are warranted against defects in material or workmanship for one year from date of purchase so long as the product remains the possession of the original owner. Defective product(s) returned to FloatingMats, LLC, or an authorized service location, and proven to be defective upon inspection, will be repaired or exchanged for a new product where applicable. The warranty period for any replacement product shall be consistent with the terms set forth of the One Year Warranty.
When returning any product under this One Year Warranty, you must first contact FloatingMats, LLC, to obtain return authorization. The product must be packaged securely with a copy of the invoice or bill of sale, together with a complete description of the defect. Shipping charges, if any, will be prepaid by the customer. Products covered by this One Year Warranty will be returned to you without charge by FloatingMats, LLC.
This One Year Warranty covers only manufacturing defects and does not apply in the following cases:
- Loss or damage to the product due to abuse; mishandling; alteration; accident; failure to follow maintenance or storage instructions; or any acts of God, including storm or animal damage.
- Loss or damage to the product from towing or incorrect tethering.
- Surface snags, scuffs and tears from sharp objects, including metal objects, nails, claws, swim suit ornamentation, jewelry, other water toys, etc.
- Wear and tear from normal use and weathering, including weathering from UV light.
- This One Year Warranty shall not extend to anyone other than the original purchaser of the product.
- One Year Warranty does not apply when used for commercial use.
We would like to thank you again for your purchase of the FloatingMat. We are sure that you will be provided with many years of enjoyment.
Should you have any questions, please contact us at 1-833-FloatOn (1-833-356-2866) or use the contact form below.